1. The Real Estate Market Has Crashed.
Prices of all 20 major metropolitan areas are spiraling downward.
2. Make Money Investing in a Crashed Real Estate Market.
Use a quick cash and a long term wealth building strategy.
3. Foreclosures, Foreclosures, and Foreclosures.
One in every 464 households nationally will receive a foreclosure notice.
4. The New Foreclosure Tactics.
Stop buying at the white elephant sales (the courthouse steps).
5. Inside the Loss Mitigation Department.
The twelve factors a lender will consider before accepting your short-sale offer.
6. Your Short-Sale Offer.
There are no oral agreements in real estate.
7. Presenting Your Short-Sale Offer and Closing the Transaction.
Present your short-sale offer and close the transaction.
8. Buying the Mortgage in Foreclosure.
Buy the mortgage in foreclosure at a short-sale price.
9. Sellers Are the New Bankers.
In a crashing real estate market sellers are the new bankers.
10. Win Going In.
You must buy for the right price and with the right terms.
11. No Doubt Getting Out.
You must sell with the right terms and for the right price.
12. Auctioning Your Property for Top Dollar.
Auctioning is the best way to sell your property in a crashing market.
13. Types of Auctions.
There is a type of real estate auction to fit your investment needs.
14. The Who,When, and How of Your Auction.
Retail buyers are your target market for buying at your auction.
15. Buy Low and Sell Lower.
Make money even when the market is going down.
16. Cash and Cash Flow Is King.
In a crashing real estate market cash-and-cash-flow is king.
17. The Future of the Real Estate Market.
Inflation is in the pipeline. God bless inflation!